Not just an ordinary breakfast, perfect for those special days... ;)
Ingredients-1. 2 Eggs
2. 2 Slices of Cheese
3. 3 Slices of Ham
4. Fresh Chives
7. Vegetable Oil
8. 100ml of Milk
9. Ketchup (optional)
1. Prepare ingredients. Slice ham into small cubes. Cut cheese into smaller pieces.
2. Preheat skillet with a tablespoon of oil.
3. Add sliced ham and cook for about two minutes.
4. Whisk two eggs with 100ml of milk and add to pan.
5. Let eggs settle, then tilt the pan to slide the uncooked part to settle.
6. Lower heat to not burn the eggs.
7. Add sliced cheese and cook for one more minute.
8. Add salt and pepper to taste.
9. Gently fold the omelet into half with the help of a spatula.
10. Serve with bread, chopped chives, and ketchup.